Join a Ministry Team
WHERE CAN I SERVE AT THE RIDGE?
We have a many different amazing Teams here at The Ridge! We would love to invite you to join us in serving on one of them. Click on a ministry you want to sign up for.
- Family: Ridge Kidz Jr.: Care for children from birth through 4 year olds. Our goal is to provide an environment characterized as Christ-centered, active, fun and full of love. This allows for parents to be fully present in a gathering knowing their child is in a safe and loving environment. Ridge Kidz: Lead kids K - 5th grade to Jesus through weekly teachings. It is a high-energy experience that allows kids to learn Biblical principles, worship and build lifelong relationships. Students: Middle Students and High School students meet at the church campus on Wednesday evenings from 6:30 pm to 7:45 pm. We have a time of study in large and small groups.
- Worship: Our Creative Arts team @ The Ridge provide opportunities to use your gifts and talents in Music, Tech, Video/Photography, Graphic & Web Design. We use music to help create a worshipful environment where we lift up the name of Jesus.
- Outreach: We have a backpack ministry with a local middle school, providing food for students over the weekend. The Pumpkin Patch is done in the fall. We sell pumpkins during the month of October to raise money for missions.
- Connections: Create a welcoming environment for all guests to enter in by greeting, serving and connecting with everyone who comes through the doors each week. 1st Impression Greeters: First friendly faces to greet and serve guests as they're arriving at The Ridge. Parking::Engage guests as the first point of contact. Direct guests in parking their cars and managing the flow of traffic. Hospitality: Guest Follow up.
- Discipleship: Small groups are an opportunity for you to connect with other families and individuals in a small, casual environment. Men's & Women's small groups meet once a week.
- Operations: Maintenance and repair of the facility, and grounds. Housekeeping: cleaning the facility weekly. Set up for special events.
For more information on volunteering at Church @ the Ridge, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.